Help My Friend With Her Dining Plans

A coworker is heading to WDW with her husband and preschool dd. Tell her why she should or shouldn't try to get into Cinderella's Royal Table.

with the age of her dd I would think that this would be a good match for them or the Princess's in Norway in Epcot.

when are they going?

with the age of her dd I would think that this would be a good match for them or the Princess's in Norway in Epcot.

when are they going?

Between Christmas and New Years. They only decided yesterday and I realized how unlikely it might be to get ressies there. She's watching this thread, so any suggestions are appreciated. I suggested she call asap just to see what's available. Her dd is I believe three or four. I should know, but well.....

our daughter to CRT the first time when she was three. She enjoyed and had some memories from the experience. The next time she was nearly four and really remembered it. I don't know how much she would have gotten out of it going at two. I suspect not much.

We have never been to Askerhaus. Our daughter enjoys CRT and there seems to be something special about her riding the carousel just before lunch. I considered Askerhaus at one time, but since they added the photo (Which would have bought anyway) and the price differential is lower, it's CRT in June '09.

I took our oldest when she was 5. We couldn't get a reservation but had a freak incident and walked up :thumbsup2 It was raining that morning so they had some no shows.

I looked at the pictures the other day and she looked so happy. If your friend can do that one or the other princess meal, I would recommend it. Little girls like the princesses for only so long. My oldest is now 10 and didn't want to do any princess meals but wanted CM, CP, and TH :confused3

Have her call often to snag a cancellation.

If CRT isn't available there is always the Akershus breakfast/lunch/dinner...there are several princesses there and 1900 Park Fare Dinner...Cinderella, Prince Charming, Lady Tremain, Anastasia and Drisella are all there. If she's really into princesses she might like the other two options better. I babysit a 4 year old (and have since she was born) and I have to tell you she is obsessed with Princesses and fairies (Disney). She has been for the past year. If I had a daughter that age I wouldn't hesistate to try and get a princess character meal in there. If they're not on a budget they might want to consider a trip to the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique to transform her into a little princess!

Tell her to keep calling/checking and go to this thread http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1802378 to see if someone has something available. Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter