Help my family name our new puppy!

Oh so cute! :flower1:

Are you going to get him groomed a certain cut? You can really play with grooming with a Labdoodle.

I do like Milton. :thumbsup2

My list-
Kosmo Kramer
Roomba
Merlin
Neo
Rufus
Tanner
Sammy

IMG_0530.JPG
We just lost our 15 yr old cockerpoo (light brown one in my profile pic). He looked very similar to the OP's as a puppy. So we named him...... Teddy Bear. Very original ;)

ETA: Now that I read the rest of the replies, I see Teddy was suggested a few times :D
I'm sorry to hear about your cockapoo. We have a cockapoo as well. His name is Darwin and we love him to bits! He just graduated from obedience class yesterday

He's adorable. I think of Scout and Piper as female names. I like Finn or Flynn. Other names that might suit him: Quincy, Fergus, Cooper, or Jasper. Congrats on the addition to your family!

My sister has a golden doodle. Butterscotch is her name but we all call her Butter. She is the best dog I have ever met.

I really like the suggestion of Teddy. Yours does look like a Teddy bear.

We have two goldendoodles. A red one named Leo and Bodie our black doodle.
I like the names: Sully and Baxter too:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter