HELP!!!!!! More Disney Dreams to fulfill! 09/04 Exciting news!

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW!!!! So excited for you guys! Subbing here so I can follow the fun!

You mean like Dan and the suggestion for a Christmas time trip!! Ooops I'm spilling some beans !!!:confused3;):rotfl2:

A Christmas time trip? ...... now that sounds interesting! popcorn::

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW!!!! So excited for you guys! Subbing here so I can follow the fun!

I am so happy you decided to join us here as well.
Can you believe that in 48 hours we will actually be in Paris? :woohoo:

February trip update!

I guess, many of you know that Disney started offering a new discount to Disney Visa holders. Well, Austrians don't qualify for it, so I was eagerly waiting for the discount to be released to the general public. So today I checked at school several times, but since we are 6 hours ahead, when the time arrived that they COULD actually announce a discount I could not leave class.
Once I got home my first task was checking the computer and yippie there the discount was on the Disney site, I priced out our one night stay before the cruise, which is an OOP expense and it was nearly 100$ less!! :woohoo: So I picked up the phone and dialled the Disney number - and the automated system put me in a loop - wouldn't offer any suggestions, just told me that it didn't understand my request! "I haven't said a word, dear system, so that's why."
Finally I got through to an agent - and it was ............ Disney dining. I explained to the very friendly Castmember that I actually wanted to ask about my reservation and she transferred me.
Next Castmember comes on and I tell her I have a reservation and would she please check if I can apply the discount that was released today. Her answer .......... there is NO such thing! :rotfl2: Hm, I am looking at the offer on the internet (didn't say that, just thought it! :lmao:) and within a second or two she said ......... or are you asking about the AP discounts that were released today? Hm, actually not really, but check it out for me please - and yes, we DO have APs!! So it takes her a while to pull up my reservation, she checks, the computer is slow and she comes up with the numbers ............. and we saved even more! 117$ off the actual price!! Not bad for a one night reservation!
So Disney owes me 117$ :rotfl2: - something that would NEVER happen if I had booked with an Austrian TA!!! ;)

So, what are we celebrating today - Disney offering me some more spending money! Thanks Mickey - here's a :hug: for ya and I am sure the money will go back to you in the end anyway! :lmao:

Hi Karin ,
I'm a little slow like a CM computer so here i am ready to enjoy more pre food pictures up till the time you leave thinking of all these great trips you got planned . I'm really happy to see you are already on the right foot saving money on air and resort . :wizard: and make sure you trll that mouse thank you and that he will get receive all the savings right back at him .:wizard:

How very cool to get a discount!!! I do have to laugh though when you were mentioning this to Mickey "the money will go back to you in the end anyway" :rotfl2: Isn't it the truth!

:woohoo: on getting a discount on your February trip!

I also love how you mention that the money will go back to Mickey anyway! :lmao:

YAY for saving money! :banana: Always a good thing. :thumbsup2 And you're right...the money probably will go right back to Disney! I'm now seriously considering purchasing an AP for myself to get that discount. The GP discount ends on the 20th, so I'd get it for a night, but if I got the AP discount, I would save a truly ridiculous amount of money. The cost of the AP would be a drop in the bucket compared to what a 40% discount would save us, over the course of all four nights. And this way, if, by some change, we were able to go back this summer :rolleyes1 I'd have my tickets paid for. Plus, it would still be good when I booked for February next year, so if an AP discount came out then.

And another point for Disney! :lmao: I am seeing so clearly now how they pull you in to keep coming back!

I love it when Disney offers a discount I can use:cloud9::love::banana:

And even better, when the one they offer you is better than you expected! ;) And most of all I love the fact that WDW owes ME money! :rotfl2:

Hi Karin ,
I'm a little slow like a CM computer so here i am ready to enjoy more pre food pictures up till the time you leave thinking of all these great trips you got planned . I'm really happy to see you are already on the right foot saving money on air and resort . :wizard: and make sure you trll that mouse thank you and that he will get receive all the savings right back at him .:wizard:

Oh Jeff, you will come along on all our trips in spirit! :goodvibes We'll take extra food pics just for you! :rotfl2:
BTW - Tom is taking your DVC cap to DLRP! So you ARE coming with us! :hug:

How very cool to get a discount!!! I do have to laugh though when you were mentioning this to Mickey "the money will go back to you in the end anyway" :rotfl2: Isn't it the truth!

I just love discounts - the only way we can afford to stay at all the wonderful resorts we are staying at! :thumbsup2 Did I mention that we are staying in a "Royal Guestroom with a river view" :rotfl2:
Oh, I am sure Mickey will get ALL his money back - did you see the new Dooneys that are released in October? :lmao: :lmao:

:woohoo: on getting a discount on your February trip!

I also love how you mention that the money will go back to Mickey anyway! :lmao:

I was so happy when she said that there was an AP holder's discount and it was a good one too! Last time it was about 1% higher than the GP, but this time it was actually 35% and that's :dance3:

YAY for saving money! :banana: Always a good thing. :thumbsup2 And you're right...the money probably will go right back to Disney! I'm now seriously considering purchasing an AP for myself to get that discount. The GP discount ends on the 20th, so I'd get it for a night, but if I got the AP discount, I would save a truly ridiculous amount of money. The cost of the AP would be a drop in the bucket compared to what a 40% discount would save us, over the course of all four nights. And this way, if, by some change, we were able to go back this summer :rolleyes1 I'd have my tickets paid for. Plus, it would still be good when I booked for February next year, so if an AP discount came out then.

And another point for Disney! :lmao: I am seeing so clearly now how they pull you in to keep coming back!

At an expensive resort like the CR an AP actually pays for itself with the discount. Not to mention that you get a 10% discount (with the regular AP) on merchandise AND you can buy a TiW card, which gives you 20 % off of most TS restaurants.
We love our AP, it has gotten us some sweet discounts AND it gives you a reason to go back to Disney more than once a year! :laughing:

Do you want me to check the AP rates for you? You are staying Feb 19 - 24, aren't you?

I just checked in with the airline and printed our tickets. Tomorrow we both need to work until around 2pm, then we will have a quick lunch and I will have to finish packing (forgot my stuff at home, so couldn't pack while at Tom's house). Our flight leaves here at 6.30pm and we will be in Paris 3 hours later! :thumbsup2
Then the next day we will have breakfast at Eos and head for Morning EMHs at the DLRP! :dance3: :dance3:

I AM excited beyond believe, can't wait to go back to Disney. It has already been 4 weeks - missing my Mickey! :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter