Help me with a recipe please, pistachio pudding

tayandjensmom

Long time lurker
Its called "Green Fluff" it has vanilla yogurt, pineapple tidbits, grapes, mandarin oranges, dry pistachio pudding, and possibly cool whip. Had it once, it was awesome. Can anyone help me with a recipe. Thanks so much !! Lisa

My Mom makes a Pistachio Fluff but it doesn't have all the ingredients you mentioned.

Box of Pistachio Instant Pudding
Small can of Pineapple Tidbits drained
Minature marshmallows - couple handfuls
container of Cool Whip.
Sometimes Slivered Almonds
Mix it all together and put in the fridge.

Your recipes sounds much more interesting. I hope someone has the recipe

No, thats not the one. Though my grandma used to make the one above with the marshmellows. The one I need has vanilla yogurt in it. I thought it was odd when I first heard. But its a very light, refreshing summer salad. My girls love it. I'd like to make it next week.

Anyone ??? I know someone on this great board will have it.

Hi there! I make something that sounds similiar. I use:

(1) container Vanilla Yogurt (lowfat works well)
(1) container Plain Yogurt (lowfat works well)
(1) package sugar free instant pistachio flavor pudding mix
(1) can crushed pineapple (undrained)
(1) container cool whip

I mix the yogurts, pistachio pudding and pineapple together in a bowl. Then I fold in the cool whip.

Im sure you can add other fruit or even nuts to this, but its a yummy treat that everyone loves :) and since I use low-fat and sugar free its not that bad for you either :banana:

Lizbaby, I think thats probably it. Except mine called for just the vanilla yogurt. Wasn't sure of container sizes. I'll give this a try and just add the oranges and grapes.

Thanks so much !! Lisa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter