Help me pick our park days!!!

CharissaOKC

Mouseketeer
Hello,

We are booked for 11/26-12/4/2021. We have 8 day park hopper tickets. It’s myself, husband, son 7, and daughter 20 mo. We do like to rope drop but we are not all day park people. We do like to take a midday break. Husband and son are super excited for Star Wars land.

11/26 Friday- arrival day- MK in evening- will probably do a couple of easy rides and grab QS dinner. With this being the day after Thanksgiving I am sure everything will be bonkers?
11/27- AK
11/28-HS
11/29-EP
11/30- I don’t have a reservation this day. I was thinking of a TS breakfast and MK resort hopping to see Christmas decorations. Maybe a park in the evening?
12/1-MK
12/2-HS
12/3-MK
12/4- departing

Thanks everyone!

What time do you arrive, and what time is your flight home? Would you have enough time to spend first or last day in the park for a longer time? seems a shame to waste a day ticket for just an evening in the parks.

Disney involves a LOT of walking and your plan shows doing a park every day for 8 consecutive days. I think taking a break somewhere in that schedule would make sense. Not sure if you are new to Disney or have done the parks before. Some are the go-go-go type of family while others enjoy a more laid back approach. Many other people are reporting that parks are less crowded later in the day, so that might be a choice as well.

My legs are tired just reading your list. Seriously, take a pool/resort break mid way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter