Help me pick an Epcot TS dinner

Which Epcot TS would you pick for a family dinner?

• Coral Reef

• Le Cellier

• Rose & Crown

• Restaurant Marrakesh

• Chefs de France

• Tutto Italia

• Via Napoli

• Tokyo Dining

• Nine Dragons

• Akershus

• La Hacienda de San Angel

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Coconuts

DIS Veteran
We have a dinner to book and plan to be at Epcot that day. I have an ADR for Coral Reef for that night because I thought it might be nice to eat in front of the aquarium, but I have read so many bad reviews that I am really doubting my choice. The menu also doesn't look super spectacular to me.

We would like something that the kids will enjoy, although it doesn't have to mean entertainment, and have some middle of the road food for some fairly picky eaters. DS and DD(10) are willing to try new things, but then usually don't like them and their full plate sits in front of them.:headache:

We also would like to try some place new and different. We have already eaten at Garden Grill, Le Cellier, Biergarten, Teppan Edo, Via Napoli, Akershus(breakfast), and San Angel Inn. We might be willing to try Le Cellier again, since we haven't eaten there in years, but am a little hesitant to use 2 TS. We ate at Via Napoli last year but it was OOP and we just got pizza, so we might want to try other options there.

Thanks for the input.:goodvibes

My first pick would be Via Napoli. Their pizza is amazing, but I also LOVE their pasta. The candele pasta was out of this world amazing!

But since you've already been there, i think you should try something new. So on the poll i chose Tutto Italia. Their pasta is delish. And the ambiance is quite nice. I had the lasagna. Its VERY good. My son loved his fetuccini alfredo. Dessert was perfect, I had the tiramisu! :goodvibes

I would have also picked Via Napoli, but given that you wanted to try something new, I went with Rose & Crown. I like R&C a lot and it has a nice relaxed atmosphere (sometimes a little noisy over by the bar area). The menu is mostly "middle of the road" with a few different items.

I would keep the Coral Reef ADR. I have eaten there twice and enjoyed it both times, it is a favorite of many in my family.

We're doing Coral Reef for the first time, on recommendations from family who ate there last year and really liked it.

Tokyo Dining is yummy, but have really enjoyed Chefs de France. Remy makes an appearance at each table, and that's always fun for the kids!:thumbsup2

I was so excited to eat at coral reef. The trip before I couldn't get a ADR and was really bummed out. So when i got a ADR for my last trip I was overly excited. To my disappointment it was awful! Everything about it was upsetting. The service, food, wait time.... Everything. I thought my son would be excited seeing the big tank but for some reason he was terrified and couldn't eat any of his food. Very strange because we always go to the zoo and aquarium. I ate dinner at sunshine seasons and I would have to say for QS I Loved it.

I voted for Rose & Crown. I really like your idea of trying new places! We've done that for the past couple trips, and it has been a lot of fun! We really like the food at Rose & Crown, including my picky 6 year old DD. We sat on the patio and it was lovely! :goodvibes

We ate at Coral Reef this year and it was one of our favorite restaurants. We thought the food was great and even though our service was slower than some of the other restaurants, we were not in a hurry and enjoyed the aquarium. I will definitely eat there again!

With that said, I voted for Tutto Italia because we thought the food and atmosphere were outstanding! Plus pasta dishes are good for picky eaters.

For me it was a tough choice between Chefs and Tutto but I went with Chefs.

I voted for Via Napoli but since you have already been there....I would chose La Hacienda de San Angel.

I chose other. We haven't done many TS places in Epcot, however Teppan Edo is one of our favourites!!

I vote for Teppan Edo. The variety of food choices will please picky eaters and the show the hibachi cooks put on while cooking your meal is entertaining. The food is really good too! it is one of our favorites and only 1 dining TS credit if you are using the dining plan.

I vote for Teppan Edo. The variety of food choices will please picky eaters and the show the hibachi cooks put on while cooking your meal is entertaining. The food is really good too! it is one of our favorites and only 1 dining TS credit if you are using the dining plan.

I know this pp and some others have said Teppan Edo and I do agree it's a great place for families. I didn't put it in the voting though because we have already eaten there, and every year for DS birthday, we eat at the local Benihana, a hibachi style restaurant. So the kids have done this repeatedly.

Thanks for the input though! :-)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter