Help me pick a club level hotel

Can anyone share exprience with club level at the Royal Pacific recently? looking at dates in April and it's the best priced of club levels and I like the overall hotel theming.

We were there November into December for 16 nights and it was an absolute pleasure to be there.

The staff are incredibly accommodating and look after everyone so well, nothing is too much trouble for them.

Food is replenished regularly and very nice. We tend not to eat dinner but we do have a nibble to taste. Breakfast is plentiful and has more than enough choices for everyone.

RP Club Level suits us best, HRH is tiny, PB while pretty is just too impersonal, it`s too large to really be as cosy and welcoming the way RP is. The staff there did say they struggle to get to know many people well due to the sheer size of the lounge. So, for us RP is perfect, not too large and not too small. The staff are incredible and make everyone feel so welcome.

The staff can also help you with any reservations you might need or general help too, I don`t think you`d be disappointed booking it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter