Help me Get the Best Deal for Nov Quick Trip

gymboqueenkaylee

DIS Veteran
I want to take DD on a short trip over the Thanksgiving Holiday. It will just be the two of us (she's 4). Help me get the best deal possible. We will be flying and want to stay on property since I won't be renting a car.
DD knows NOTHING about this trip and I want it to be a total surprise to her!

Help us get the best deal possible! I know you guys are up to the challenge.

Travel Dates are Nov 24-28, 2009, 1 adult, 1 child (age 4).

Need Flight (from either Cincy, Louisville, Ky, or Lexington, Ky)
Hotel
Dining
Tickets

Thanks!!

There are no deals set for Thanksgiving weekend (not free dining unless you book earlier, no room discounts). Unless you have AAA, and maybe even then, you will be paying rack rate for rooms.

Contact a travel agent for flight pricing, and go onto WDW's website to price your own package (or have a travel agent like Dreams Unlimited or Small World Vacations do it for you).

How is $1,637 (without insurance... $1,704 with insurance) for ASMovies, preferred room (no standards available... there are some ASMusic), 5 day base tickets, upgrade from QSDP to the DDP and airfare from Cincinnati?

Ran the standard room for ASMu, and got it around $1570 (no insurace, add about $70 for that) with the same Cinci flights. There are no nonstop flights for your other two airports. And the Cinci flight is on Delta, BTW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter