Help me figure out name of dessert at Boma please? :)

CJK

DIS Veteran
I like the infamous Zebra domes, but I was also struck by the pineapple dessert. It was like a cheesecake, but I think it was called something else. Anyone know? TIA :goodvibes

I like the infamous Zebra domes, but I was also struck by the pineapple dessert. It was like a cheesecake, but I think it was called something else. Anyone know? TIA :goodvibes

It's a Pineapple Upsidedown Cheesecake. My favorite!!! I will be enjoying a few (dozen...LOL) next Saturday at Boma!

Yes!!! That's it!!!! I loved them too! I liked the zebra domes too, but I found myself drawn to the pineapple upside down cheesecake even more! Can't wait!!!! :)

My husband and I went last night for dinner, and I found out that they got rid of those cheesecakes about a year ago. :-( Those were my absolute favorite! Not a good move, Disney! :sad1:

My husband and I went last night for dinner, and I found out that they got rid of those cheesecakes about a year ago. :-( Those were my absolute favorite! Not a good move, Disney! :sad1:

Nooooo! That was my favorite dessert at Boma! They had them in December 09...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter