Help me decide where to stay!

princesspiglet

DIS Veteran
The logistics: Me, 32 Disney addict. DH, 37 Disney lover. DD (will be 4) Disney lover already! We are using ME, so we will not have a car.

This is our first trip staying onsite and the possibilitys are overwhelming. My DH is active duty NG, so we can stay at SOG. My daughter loves the princesses and the movie Toy Story. We are going around Thanksgiving and may come back to the resort in the afternoon for short naps. My daughter and I go to bed at9:00, (which may be different while we are there) and my DH stays up past midnight. We want to save money on our resort and spend it on special things for my DD's birthday, like the fireworks cruise and the Princess Tea Party. Based on that info, there are the 4 resorts I have narrowed it down to. Please give me your pro's and cons of each resort and what you would choose based on our situation. TIA
1. ASM
2. Pop
3. SOG
4. CSR

Thanks Bob. I have checked out that website about 1000 times and I still can't decide. Once I choose something, I keep chaning my mind. I am hoping someone can provide me with first-hand knowledge comparing these resorts.

I stayed at All Star Movies in 2001 and it was cute. We were in the dalmation area. I thought it was hilarious. But the rooms are small and they are very "kid" themed. The bathroom is really small if you're accustomed to more space. DH was used to business travel and said it was the Motel 8 of Disney but he is accustomed to really nice hotels - so not easy to impress.

If you can get past the small space it's a really fun resort!

Good luck deciding! I'm trying to decide on a resort for our Dec vacation!

My vote is SoG. You can get a great value from that resort and feel good about your hubby's service at the same time. The rooms are large and you can't beat the price. The downside is poor transportation. The buses leave only once an hour. Instead, most people take the golf cart to the end of the SoG drive and get in on the Poly's buses.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter