Help me decide please

momto2girlsLA

Earning My Ears
I keep going back and forth on what to do as far as eating. We are not on the dining plan and we are doing a 4 night Disney Cruise before our 3 days at WDW (only doing Magic Kingdom and staying at the Poly). We have plenty of sit down meals on the cruise. Girls are very, very into Princesses.

I plan on not booking anything for lunch but am debating if I should book more breakfasts or lunches.

I am looking at CRT for breakfast or dinner and dinner at Spirit of Aloha for sure.

Other options I am looking at are 1900 Park Fair for dinner, Chef Mickey's for breakfast, Ohana for breakfast.

I am trying to keep overall cost down and don't want to over do the whole sit down thing for meals.

Thoughts - suggestions???

How old are your girls and how much park time are you willing to give up for sit-down meals?

I personally don't recommend Spirit of Aloha, but some here on the DIS rave about it. It's a mixed bag - people seem to love it or hate it.

How old are your girls and how much park time are you willing to give up for sit-down meals?

I personally don't recommend Spirit of Aloha, but some here on the DIS rave about it. It's a mixed bag - people seem to love it or hate it.

My girls will be 4 1/2 and 6 at the time of the trip - very, very into the whole Princess theme. My girls are going to need some down time from the parks and we plan to relax at the pool each day swimming and/or napping. My plan is to wake up early and hit the MK when it opens, stay through lunch and then after we eat, spend time napping and swimming and then head back to the park and stay as long as we can or until dinner. We plan to be in the park Sat night for fireworks/parade but Thursday and Friday night will plan to skip the fireworks or watch from the beach at Poly depending on how the girls are doing.

I think your plan sounds perfect!!!
I went with my Grandchildren when they were that age and that was our strategy too. We were at the MK at rope drop and stayed until just after lunch. We went back to the Poly for a good nap, followed by a swim and then changed and went to dinner ADR's. They did great with this schedule.
I think you restaurant choices are great. If the girls are into princesses, then eating in the castle for CRT is a must!!!. 1900 Park Faire would be a nice dinner as well. I would also do Chef Mickey's breakfast and perhaps 'OHana breakfast on checkout day.
I have never done the Luau so I really can not advise.
Have a Great Trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!