VP

Help me narrow things down!

Cut one of the following:

Narcoosee's
Jiko
Artist Point

Thanks!

VP

For me its about location to were you are at before dinner... Will you be going straight from the parks to have dinner? if so I would pick the closest one to the park your in... to save travel time. If you are planning on going back to the resort to spruce up at bit before heading to dinner, then choose which ever... But if you plan to head into the parks after the meal, again I would look at travel time and location to your evening destination.

Narcoosee's would be my 1st choice... We really enjoyed it and were lucky enough to sit a table with a window.

Jiko next - it is a good ride to AKL so plan ahead... also this might not be a great spot for picky eaters... But DH and I really enjoyed it.

Artist point - would be our skip it restaurant, services seem to be a real issue there, and we had a very if'y meal, both DH and I were, sick within a hour or so of eating here thank goodness we had 2 bathrooms:crazy2: (AOA family suite). I am not saying it was food poisoning, it could have been a stomach bug... But DD's who went to DHS for the evening and ate QS, and shared a room with us never got sick... so I am leaning more toward the food making us sick...

I'd cut Jiko. Ersatz "African influenced" food. You'd get more authentic at Tusker House or Sanaa!

I would keep Jiko.
We have had good food and service at Artists Point, but many others have not.
My wife and daughter really enjoyed their dinner at Narcoossees and want to go back.

If I were to cut one, it would be Artist Point.
Personally, I would cut Artists Point and Narcoosees and add California Grill or Flying Fish, but thats just me.

We'd cut Artist Point as well. So-so food, so-so service & expensive to boot. We love Jiko & like Narcooses but Artist Point is a no need too return restaurant for us.

KEEP JIKO!

I've had a bad meal at Narcosees and a so-so one at Artist Point. Jiko is 2 for 2 with good food and service.

Heard nothing but bad about Artist Point lately. Poor service, too noisy with kids running all over the place, etc

Heard nothing but bad about Artist Point lately. Poor service, too noisy with kids running all over the place, etc
It must have changed recently then. The times I've been there, I don't remember seeing any kids at all, and I received excellent service each time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!