Help me choose November dates!!

Marssiful

Mouseketeer
I planned a last minute trip for 11/5-11/7. Then I realized that Christmas starts the 8th.

We are currently staying at the Paradise Pier the 5-7. I can change our flights to the evening of the 8th, so we’d have a half day in the park to enjoy the decorations and treats...

Is a half day of Christmas worth the extra expense?

*also I realize how ridiculous this is. First world problems, am I right?

I’d say go for it if it doesn’t cost you too much. Realize that you will still see pretty much all the decorations as they will be putting them up throughout the week you’re there. But if you want to see the Christmas Fantasy parade (though this could still be out of the picture depending on when you would have to leave the parks), ride IASW holiday or get any of the holiday treats (including Festival of Holidays booths at DCA) then it might be worth staying.

I did it! We’re going to come home Friday instead. We’ll miss the fireworks but at least we’ll get to see the parade and eat all of the treats. Now I gotta pick up some extra shifts!!

We pretty much did the same thing! We are booked at the GCH Nov 3-7 and were traveling to LA for the next two days but I added on a day to our tickets and will come down to go to the parks to see all the Holiday stuff on Friday. We booked the Plaza meal with Parade viewing so we won't have to wait as long for the parade with only one day. :)

We pretty much did the same thing! We are booked at the GCH Nov 3-7 and were traveling to LA for the next two days but I added on a day to our tickets and will come down to go to the parks to see all the Holiday stuff on Friday. We booked the Plaza meal with Parade viewing so we won't have to wait as long for the parade with only one day. :)
The Plaza package is a good idea if you only have one day - especially the first day the parade is running.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter