HELP, I'm realy confused!

dvc_bwv

Pooh Collector - BWV & VWL Member
I paid the deposit for events only for 3 people and haven't received a confirmation yet (although my check was cashed). What I need to know is if I was to make a payment by July 1st for the events only. Someone please help me. I thought the events only wasn't to be paid until October, but after ready some of the posts here just now, I'm not sure.

I really hope someone can help me wiht an answer because I didn't send in a second payment.:(

Not only that, but my DH is getting pretty antsy about not knowing what is going on and not getting a confirmation. He's ready to chuck it all and say we just won't go. I don't want to do that.

dvc_bwv, Norma,
Don't worry about the confimation yet. Pete posted a little bit ago about them. He was going to send them out, then I read that his father is in bad health and had a medical emergency so the events only confimations still have not went out. As far as the July 1st payment, that was for resort packeages of the event. As I understand it, Event only payments aren't due till Oct. If you were reading posts about the July payment, it was undoubtedly from those of us that are doing the resort as well as the convention. If you are really needing some kind of reiforcement that they have you down as an event only, perhaps you could e mail Linda and ask her to check for you. But be warned, she's been out and not due back till Monday, at which time I'm sure that she'll have some catching up to do.
Gerri

Pete was finishing up the confirmations when his Dad became ill so he never had time to release them. I'm sorry to say Pete's Dad passed away today so Pete is out of town for the next week or so. Charlie (Pete's Dad) was a great guy, wonderful sense of humor and planning on attending the convention, he will me greatly missed :( . I had the honor of getting to know him last September during the Dreams's 'Around the World' tour, I can't believe he is gone - please keep Pete and his family in your prayers.

Thanks for your understanding

Thanks for answering my post Linda. I fell somewhat better now. My thoughts and prayers go out to Pete.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter