Help, I need your creative minds

chcmama

Mouseketeer
I am making some shirts on disney shopping create your own shirts. I looked at these awhile ago and when I would chose a picture they would have already made sayings I could add with it that went with the character. Well, now that I am ready to do the shirts they don't have it anymore. I am doing the Incredibles one for each of us, dh will have Bob and his will say Mr. Incrediblel, mine will have elastigirl and say Stretched to the limit, 2yo ds will have jack jack and his will say operation meltdown. But for my 10yo dd who will have violet and my 7yo dd who will have dash, I can't think of anything. The ones I am using for the others were ones they used to have that I remember and liked but I just can't remember any of the sayings for dash and violet.
Any creative thoughts will be greatly appreciated.:worship:

how about for voilet say you better keep an eye on me if you can or I dissapear fast on it or some thin closely related to that and for dash you could have it say to the limit or im young and full of energy or something like that:confused3

Hope that will help

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter