Help - I need motivation

starwood

This mouse GOT her next cruise
DS is sick with a cold, DH has been in Orlando all week, the weather is still cold and disgusting and I think I may be getting DS's cold. I also think I may have put back on a pound or 2 that I lost.:(

I'm so depressed - I need warm weather soon.

I <b>know</b> you can do this! Don't focus on what you may have gained, focus on today and how well you are doing today.

We just have to take it one day at a time. You're going to be successful at accomplishing this goal. I do not doubt that for a minute.

{{{HUGS}}} sweetie. No fair that your husband is in warm Florida and you are stuck in the snow and ice.

Sending lots of healing pd packed with Vitamin C to your son and to you.

Hang in there.

Katholyn

Well DS has bronchitis. Looks like no sleep for me for a few more days. The good thing is I'm so tired I don't feel like eating anything.

I sure hope that your DS is feeling 100% better and that you were able to get some sleep! Even if you slipped and gained a few pounds, just start your program over today and begin again! :) Good luck to you! You can do it!!!! Every day you are a step closer to where you want to be. Nobody is PERFECT, and it's not easy to get through the day when someone we love is feeling miserable, but just do the best you can!

Sending some warm Florida weather and sunny skies your way! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter