Help I need a Mr.Potato Head arm.

calla-lady

Earning My Ears
I went to WDW a week ago. I managed to buy the box of Mr. Potato Head accessories for dd for Christmas. I was looking through it today and only found one arm (the thumbs up one). :sad1: Does anyone have a spare one with the hole in it? I'll be glad to pay postage & cost. (PM me) OR Is anyone going in the next few weeks and planning on buying the Mr. Potato Head or My little pony accessories? Will you get my dd an arm? TIA

The same thing happened to us two years ago. We had purchased two Mr. Potato Heads for our DS's at Animal Kingdom. We were lucky in that we had still been on vacation at WDW when my son discovered that he had picked out two right arms instead of one of each. It was our last day there and we had gone to MGM that morning. We asked an employee at the children's store if we could just "buy an arm" from the buckets of spare parts. She informed us that "No, you have to buy another Potato Head!! We weren't very happy and my DS was very disappointed. We walked out and my son's expression must have shown. A manager was walking by and saw my son's expression. He asked what was wrong and after we explained he smiled and brought us into the store. He handed the arm to my son and then took us on fast pass to two rides! The employees go above and beyond! I would call WDW and tell them what happened...they might surprise you.

I don't know why it happened, but the post showed me as unregistered in the reply above. Good luck!

LOL..I am so sorry that I don't have an arm for you, but the title of your post just made me chuckle!! It's just that if you were an unsuspecting reader of the boards, it just sounds so random!! Thanks for the laugh...

I could get you one from DL, but it wouldn't get to you until January. PM me if you'd like me to pick one up...

I MAY have the one you're looking for. I just sent you a PM, so let me know. We made a similar boo-boo last year. We bought two of the same arm but none of the other arm. And my husband threw in doubles of some of the accessories too. He was so concerned with breaking the "record" for the most potato head stuff to be stuffed in the box! We also still race to see how fast we can drive to Orlando and how few potty stops we can make! I told him that eventually we would have to potty train the baby and get him out of diapers. Lucky he's a boy. Guess we may have to start taking along empty bottles! Haha

We are going next week....I'd be happy to throw in an extra arm for you when we buy our Potato Head accessories! I'll send you a PM ~
Erin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!