Help! I just got my braces off and I have the worst lisp ever !

brianaaaaaa010

Earning My Ears
Does it usually go away after a while? I have a pretty bad lisp. Will it be gone in two weeks? I have something coming up soon .

Mine went away pretty fast, like a week or less. But, you have to practice talking, or else it wont get better.
Hope i could help! :stitch:

Yeah I had one lol but just relax and talk like you normally would, you'll be fine.

WHATT lisp after braces coming off!!!
:scared1:
DANG i don't want that...

sighh

I got mine off a couple of years ago, and I don't remember having a lisp.
But if you do, I think just talking will fix it.

Does it usually go away after a while? I have a pretty bad lisp. Will it be gone in two weeks? I have something coming up soon .

It'th okay. I feel thorry for you though. I've never had brathes tho I wouldn't know how it affectth anyone. Tho good luck on lothing your lithp ;)

its when you don't say words quite right and talk funny and sometimes there is spit involved..

I didn't get one :confused3
Maybe I did but I dont usually listen to myself.
I just ramble.
But as I'm talking to myself in here, and my brother is looking at me weird, I don't hear one.

I got them off about a month ago.
I talk too much, so it probably went away.

Not sure. Just try to get used to it, sing around the house and just talk to yourself. xD

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter