Help- How to make a video similar to Disney Wonder singing video

I have had the pleasure to cruise with this family and the girls are some of the best behaved kids I have ever met. I cannot imagine for them to do anything knowingly that would upset or annoy other people.

Corinna

Aww Corinna that is soo nice. I hope I can master this before I go so that I have a great memory for you to see when we return!!

tastefullyjenn said:
there's an app called video star--it is totally brilliant.

you have to have the song you want to use loaded on your device (iPads work great)

all ambient noise is filtered out in final video so "director" can give directions

there all all sorts of special effects you can use too.

check it out!

Thank you so much for posting this! My daughters had such fun last night with this app!

I saw someone used Final Cut pro for editing which might be an Mac program...any normal PC program anyone knows? I think I can use the Mac program on my DD's mac air from school but not sure the school will let me download onto the computer for my editing and then delete when I am done.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter