Help!! Florida trip in February. One day at Disney??

Sandy Bickhart

Earning My Ears
Have a trip planned in February. Arriving in Sanford on Wednesday (around 1:00) and leave Sunday (around noon). Plan was to drive to Vero Beach to visit family and head home on Sunday. However, DH is HUGE Star Wars fan, and we would like to visit Hollywood Studios one day. Thinking of going to Hollywood Studios on Thursday with DH, DD (14), and her friend. I'm thinking Wednesday would be too late to really do anything at Disney, so was thinking about going Thursday rope drop to closing. I need help? I will have a car so transportation is not an issue. I have enough Disney Visa reward dollars to buy one day base tickets for the 4 of us. Where should I get tickets? Will I be able to do FastPass? Will need a hotel for Wednesday and Thursday night. This was supposed to be a fairly low cost Winter getaway, so don't want to spend a lot on hotel room. What tips can you give to get the most out of one day at Hollywood Studios?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter