Help finding TV show

rrunnels

Earning My Ears
I'm not sure if this is the right place to post or not, but I'm hoping that one of the DIS veterans can help. I love all things Disney, but my husband has almost the complete opposite point of view. When he sent me the following email, I really wanted to come through in order to help him love the same things I do. If anyone knows anything about finding the following shows or could point me in the right direction to start looking, I would greatly appreciate it. I don't even know where to begin. This is the question my husband asked me:

Wernher von Braun helped Walt and the boys produce three episodes of "Disneyland" (an earlier name for the "Wonderful World of Disney" tv show) that focused on space travel. Should be excellent examples of retro-futurism. Titles were:

Man in Space
Man and the Moon
Mars and Beyond

As far as I can tell, none of them are available on DVD or VHS. Should you ever see them for sale in any of your Disney paraphernalia, snap them up.

Thanks!
Rebecca

Those shows will be on the Tomorrowland set in the Walt Disney Treasures DVD series. It'll be released on December 2.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter