HELP-Fall Promo from Disney gone on website

Princess Erin

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know why the fall promo is off the Disney website. I saw it this morning and was just going to book my rooms and it is not listed in the specials anymore. HELP Please.

Are you talking about the nov/dec room only offer of the package discount? Cause the package discount expired like 3 weeks ago

If you're talking about the buy 4 get 3 free, it's on the bottom left corner of the parks homepage.

Does anyone know why the fall promo is off the Disney website. I saw it this morning and was just going to book my rooms and it is not listed in the specials anymore. HELP Please.

Not sure specifically what promo you are talking about. If it’s the Nov-Dec room only discount (which I think is the Fall Promo), just call the reservations center and give them the promo code - DMK.

Don't know why it's not appearing on the website...if I'm not mistaken you can book this code up until 12/7.

I just checked and they put it back on the web site tonight, unfortunately they did not open up anymore rooms at the value for Dec 14-22. I was hoping that was why it disappeared earlier today.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!