Help, Disney wedding pavillion

vhari

Earning My Ears
hey girlies , congrats to all who have just got engaged or are planning their big day !

i live in scotland UK and am thinking of booking a july wedding in florida at the disney wedding pavillion next to the grand floridian hotel.

We havent got too much cash to spend as most of it will be on flights and accomodation for friends and family but we saw the wedding pavillion last summer and fell in love with it.

We would like to get married at the pavillion only and have our reception somewhere else as our numbers will be 20-30 maximum

going onto the disne site seems very pricey when you add up all the hidden costs etc

as i stated we only want the pavillion

can anybody help with information please

any help with venues for our reception and things like hair/photos etc would be appreciated

x

hey girlies , congrats to all who have just got engaged or are planning their big day !

i live in scotland UK and am thinking of booking a july wedding in florida at the disney wedding pavillion next to the grand floridian hotel.

We havent got too much cash to spend as most of it will be on flights and accomodation for friends and family but we saw the wedding pavillion last summer and fell in love with it.

We would like to get married at the pavillion only and have our reception somewhere else as our numbers will be 20-30 maximum

going onto the disne site seems very pricey when you add up all the hidden costs etc

as i stated we only want the pavillion

can anybody help with information please

any help with venues for our reception and things like hair/photos etc would be appreciated

x
To the best of my knowledge, the only way you will be able to get the wedding pavilion is through DFTW by booking at least an Escape package which would allow you to have 18 guests plus the bride and groom.

we are having a wishes wedding with brunch reception at the grand floridian for about 30 including us. our price tag complete is going to be around 15K US. it could be a bit less, though, had we made some different choices.... but one big plus is the beauty of the WP, so it really needs nothing extra!

do check out the escape threads posted here and maybe carries passporter book on DFTW and honeymoons! lots of instant information gratification there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter