Help, Disney Travel agents have me confused

Leash

DIS Veteran
Ok so I think I know my stuff but I called the DIsney Travel Company to confirm and I got 2 different answers so can you guys set this straight. I called to find out how much it would be to add the dining plan and the waterparks and more option. The first call I was told dining would be 37.99 per adult plus tax per DAY and the water parks and more would be free. I know he was wrong about the waterparks and more because I am not going until December, I even said this to him and he said that it would be if I added it now which I don't believe. The second call I was told dining would be 37.99 per adult per NIGHT and the tax is included in that price and the water parks and more would be $50 more per ticket.
As far as I know the dining plan is per night not per day right? However I don't know for sure if the $37.99 includes tax or not and I really have no idea about the water parks add on. So can someone please let me know what the real deal is with this I can try calling back later today but I am just afraid I will get more conflicting information. Also I called 407-939-7675 is that the best number to try or does someone know of a better one.
Thanks for any help I jsut hate being confused. :confused3 :sad2:

I'm no expert, but I believe that the second cm was correct. The cost of the upgrade to waterparks n more is $50/ticket AND the 37.99/adult/NIGHT includes tax.

I have no idea if this number is any better but, it's free

1-800-828-0228

The $37.99 for the dining plan is per night and it does include tax and tip(18%).

Gotta love Disney :love: You can call and ask the same question to 3 different CMs and you'll get 3 totally different answers....lol

I think the first one was getting it mixed up with this special

"Spring Vacation Package Offer
Purchase a special vacation package for stays most nights 4/23/06 – 6/3/06 and receive FREE ticket upgrades!

You pay for a regularly priced vacation package including accommodations and Magic Your Way Base Tickets, and your tickets are automatically upgraded to include the Park Hopper Option and the Water Park Fun & More Option. For a family of four, this upgrade is valued at more than $383!

This package is also available with the Dining Plan.

Be sure to book by 3/30/06. The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. Savings based on the non-discounted price for the same package. Tickets and options must be used within 14 days of first use. No group rates or other discounts apply"

from mousesavers.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter