Help Disney Princess 1st Birthday

ashleyd725@hotmail.c

Mouseketeer
DD11mos' first birthday party is going to be July 12th and the theme is Baby Disney Princesses, I cannot find the supplies anywhere local, hardly anywhere at all actually, I found one online store that is located in Canada and they want you to put a credit card on file and then they will figure out shipping for you..:scared1: No Way! I found 3 auctions on ebay, all from the same seller and all different products, I was excited, but the items all together were $50, and the shipping was an extra $35!!!!! I think that is crazy....
So has anyone seen these products in any of your local stores???? If you have I will pay shipping, handling, and the cost of the product if anyone would be willing to ship the items....
Stressing out... I got back up generic pink first birthday stuff, but I have my heart set on Baby Disney Princesses.... Please Help..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter