HELP: ??? Dessert Parties for brides staying at the Swan?

disneydania

Disney-obsessed & Proud of It
I'm sure the answer to this question is posted somewhere on here (I even think I remembering reading it), but I can't find it right now.

Can a bride staying at the Swan Resort book a dessert party at either EPCOT or the GF? I believe you have to be staying at a Disney owned resort to book any sort of private event on Disney property and I'm not sure if the Swan falls into that category.

We were planning on staying at the Contemporary (our fav resort ever) during our anniversary/VR trip, but the Swan has a really good deal on a larger room which would make getting ready for the VR and getting to the ceremony and the reception at the Swan that much easier. BUT..... I don't want to jeopordize our chance of booking a dessert party id staying at the Swan will be an issue.:worried:

So, HELP PLEASE! :confused:

I was a Swan bride & I had an Illuminations DP the night before our wedding. We stayed at the Swan the night before our wedding, so it must count. You should contact Disney Catered Events and ask them, but they didn't have a problem with it for us :)

I will also tell you it was really convenient to stay at the Swan the night before our wedding. Made getting ready so much less stressful!! We also got a great room upgrade because we were getting married there.

I was a Swan bride & I had an Illuminations DP the night before our wedding. We stayed at the Swan the night before our wedding, so it must count. You should contact Disney Catered Events and ask them, but they didn't have a problem with it for us :)

I will also tell you it was really convenient to stay at the Swan the night before our wedding. Made getting ready so much less stressful!! We also got a great room upgrade because we were getting married there.

Thank you for the info. It really looks like we will be staying at the Swan after all, but I will make certain before booking by calling Disney Catered Events.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter