help! deposit question

aprilzw

Proud mom, wife, and Disney fanatic!
Just called to sign up (hurray!) and have a question about the deposit... what happens if you don't get financing or if you decide not to sign the paperwork and send back. I'm assuming it's not so much of a deposit as a downpayment... so if the deal doesn't go through, you're not charged the deposit - right??

I put a decent amount down via credit card, but now I'm wondering if I shouldn't have...

Originally posted by aprilzw
Just called to sign up (hurray!) and have a question about the deposit... what happens if you don't get financing or if you decide not to sign the paperwork and send back. I'm assuming it's not so much of a deposit as a downpayment... so if the deal doesn't go through, you're not charged the deposit - right??

I put a decent amount down via credit card, but now I'm wondering if I shouldn't have...

Disney will give you your full deposit back if you change your mind or do not get financing approval.

Congratualtions April!!!! I asked that same question to my guide. He told me I would get the full refund back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter