HELP! decorative shower hooks keep coming off!

koalabear

Mouseketeer
I bought this beautiful shower hooks for much more than simple plastic ones. They look beautiful, but I can't open the courtain without having one or several coming off the shower rod! Is there a way I can fix this?

I have the same thing with my Pooh & Tigger hooks I just put in our redone bathroom. The only thing we can do is slide them slower and help them over the bump in the rod where it changes sizes. :confused3

I bought this beautiful shower hooks for much more than simple plastic ones. They look beautiful, but I can't open the courtain without having one or several coming off the shower rod! Is there a way I can fix this?

I am having the same problems w/the nickel-plated MM heads I bought from them on-line.

I am doing to get some pliers and close them shut a little bit to help the curtains stay on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter