Help! Choosing a hotel for a San Diego Zoo, Safari Park and SeaWorld trip

22Tink

BC, Canada
We're hoping to get to San Diego this year if the borders fully reopen. Any suggestions for budget friendly family hotels? We may hit the beach for a day as well, but using our tickets that had their expiry extended to this December is definitely our priority! We were booked at the Best Western Mission Bay for our trip that was cancelled last year but I'm second guessing that choice now. Any suggestions would be very welcomed!

For budget friendly, I'd consider Hotel Circle area hotels. They are along the freeway, but there are many of them and they are very central.

A nicer area choice would be Old Town San Diego. Not sure which hotel brands they have there, but at least there's stuff to do walking distance from the hotel.

For budget friendly, I'd consider Hotel Circle area hotels. They are along the freeway, but there are many of them and they are very central.

A nicer area choice would be Old Town San Diego. Not sure which hotel brands they have there, but at least there's stuff to do walking distance from the hotel.
Thank you! I'll look into both of those areas.

Use Hotels.com and book Radisson Rancho Bernardo. They are very friendly, comfortable and giant sized rooms. A bit closer to the Safari Park, but still reasonable for SeaWorld and the Zoo.

Use Hotels.com and book Radisson Rancho Bernardo. They are very friendly, comfortable and giant sized rooms. A bit closer to the Safari Park, but still reasonable for SeaWorld and the Zoo.

It's definitely closer to the Safari Park, but it's not close to the Zoo, SeaWorld or beaches and would put you through rush hour traffic for almost anything but the Safari Park. I would think for tourism something more central would probably be easier.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter