HELP can't find where to make final payment on line?

wovenwonder

DIS Veteran
I'm under My Disney Experience and the resort reservation shows up but I don't see anywhere to make the payment on line??

I went to FAQ and clicked on a link to 'make resort reservation payments on line' and it took me to My Disney Experience portion but cannot find anything there.:confused3

I'm trying to make mine as well and can't for the life of me find the link. I remember before when I paid on it, it took me a while to find. I guess I should've written it down.

You can pay online by going to the old Disney website. One way to access it is to go to My Disney Experience and click on Customized maps. It will take you to the old website where you can see your reservation.

Click on the Personalized Map option and it will take you back to the old site where you can make payments. Crazy disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter