Help can I use magic band before checking in

disneypals3

Earning My Ears
We are staying off property and going to Magic Kingdom tomorrow. We are annual passholders, our passes expire on Wednesday, but we are not renewing this year. On Friday, we check in for our stay on property and bought a one day ticket to Epcot.

I forgot to bring our annual passholder magic bands. Can I use our magic bands for this trip to get into Magic Kingdom tomorrow? Is there a way to make sure they use our annual pass for admission tomorrow and not our one day ticket?

Thanks!

We are staying off property and going to Magic Kingdom tomorrow. We are annual passholders, our passes expire on Wednesday, but we are not renewing this year. On Friday, we check in for our stay on property and bought a one day ticket to Epcot.

I forgot to bring our annual passholder magic bands. Can I use our magic bands for this trip to get into Magic Kingdom tomorrow? Is there a way to make sure they use our annual pass for admission tomorrow and not our one day ticket?

Thanks!
Yes, you can use your magic bands. All of your magic bands are completely interchangeable

You'll need to stop by guest services before you enter the park and have your tickets prioritized

Just wanted to confirm what Alesia said, 100% you can use your magic bands.

Thanks!

If you purchased your one day ticket as part of a room package you won't need to stop by guest services because your ticket won't be available to use yet. If you bought your ticket separate you may have to stop by and have the tickets prioritized like others have said, but with the date based pricing your ticket might not even be available to use until the date you chose. I would call and ask about that before you wait in line at guest services.

Another thing to point out is that your magic band does not contain anything information on it like tickets. Magic bands link to your account so it doesn't matter which ones you use as long as they are linked to your account.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter