Help....booked back in October at POP

cbusby

Mouseketeer
I booked our trip back in October (package deal) thru the internet.....I was browsing yesterday and apparently it is cheaper now.....Can I get the cheaper package now.

Also with my package I got the Hopper tickets will they convert them to the new style tickets they have now?

A little confused

:confused3 :confused3 :confused3 :confused3

Who did you book your vacation with???
Disney or a seperate TA?

If you booked through WDW online---give them a call and tell them you want to change your package to the MYW tickets. I had booked in October too for our trip last week and called in March and changed our tickets and it saved me a lot of money. Definitely worth the call.

Gymbomom said:
Who did you book your vacation with???
Disney or a seperate TA?

I booked thru WDW online, the package is for room and tickets for
8 days and 7 nights. I checked yesterday and the difference is like
$400.

Definitely call. They don't charge you to switch from Dreamaker to MYW either.

I just got off the phone with WDW travel......inquiring about the difference in my package and the new Magic my way...apparently I booked the Dream Maker Ultimate package with unlimited trips to the parks and water parks including special seating at Beauty and the Beast and admission to Disney Quest....which my DS will love. So actually I am benefiting more from the Dream maker package vs the magic your way. She said that people are calling trying to book the Dream makers...but can't because they are no longer available.

45 day and we'll be at the World YEAH !!!!!

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

That's really strange----because the only difference I had from what you had was the Beauty and the Beast seating. I had Ultimate Park Hopper and switched to MYW and saved $805 between the tickets and the hotel (I applied a code to the hotel at the same time)---so she did my hotel and ticket reservations separately.

When I switched to MYW, I also had DisneyQuest (not worth it) and the water parks (we didn't even get to them). You just get the base MYW ticket and add that option onto those tickets. And the longer you stay the cheaper it is. The difference between 8 and 9 day tickets was only a few dollars (under $10) for us 3.

If by chance you feel you were talking to a lazy CM that didn't want to take the time, I'd call back---just to see what another person might do for you. I had to call 3 times and I finally found a person that spent over an hour with me on the phone and it was worth every penny.

Okay finally after 3 contacts got someone to change my dreammaker pkg to a MYW package basically the same as to what I had.. I will be getting a refund of 326.12......no cancellation fee and I still have the same confirmation number. I would have been even cheaper but my DS (13) insists that he must go to DisneyQuest and Typhoon Lagoon.

Thanks for all the help........

:cool1: :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter