HELP!!! Boma yes or no??

Boma yes or no

• yes try it

• no do wolfgang pucks

Results are only viewable after voting.

mom2my3kids

DIS VETERAN
This is the one I am up in the air about.. Do you think we should try it or wolfgang pucks??

I love Boma, I highly recommend giving it a try. I think that the food at Wolfgang Puck's you can get all over the place, but I've never been to another restaurant like Boma!

Boma all the way, you can't get anouther Boma in the country. even the kids will like it, they have chicken strips and other stuff, plus try the zebra domes for dessert Yum Yum

My wife and I were really leery about Boma too at first but we loved it so much on our last trip that we canceled another reservation for a second run at Boma. We are planning on making it a mandatory must go anytime we are able to do again. It was one of the BEST meals we had in the World. There is something for everyone there, even the pickiest of eaters also you just can't beat the atmosphere and getting to see the Lodge if you aren't staying there. It's truly spectacular. From what I've heard Puck's isn't that great, you won't be disappointed in Boma.

We love both restaurants and have been to each multiple times. Boma is definitely more unique and would be more of an experience. Heck, just being at AKL is awesome and to have a great meal too is only icing on the cake.

I think you should try things at least once, especially if it's Boma, and especially compared to Wolfgang Puck's! Go for it, enjoy, it's one of my favorites!

My wife and I were really leery about Boma too at first but we loved it so much on our last trip that we canceled another reservation for a second run at Boma. We are planning on making it a mandatory must go anytime we are able to do again. It was one of the BEST meals we had in the World. There is something for everyone there, even the pickiest of eaters also you just can't beat the atmosphere and getting to see the Lodge if you aren't staying there. It's truly spectacular. From what I've heard Puck's isn't that great, you won't be disappointed in Boma.

I have to agree, my family is very picky! My DD 14 is somewhat of a vegetarian, my DH prefers meat and potato's and DS17 will eat mostly anything as long as it is not fancy. Me, I'll up to try different things.
We all loved it! There is something for everyone and we have ranked this our number one restereraunt in the World (pun intended)! Really, give it a try, I don't think you will be disappointed!

We didn't care for Boma at all!!! But we believe one should never go by the opinions of others on these boards, because everyone's tastes are different, so we think you should always try restaurants for yourself.

Enjoy!

Based on all the great reviews we are trying Boma for the first time for dinner and breakfast next month. I cannot wait!

Boma. DH is shocked I like it there because in his words "you are a very picky eater." But I love Boma!

Definitely give Boma a shot. I love WP, but Boma is great and chances are you don't have anything like it near home. :earsboy:

We've never been to WGP, but LOVE Boma's. There's so many items on the buffet. The soups and desserts are wonderful! Of course the entree's are really good too.

Don't do WP I have always loved but we were there last week and the meal was horrible all around. The service was good and that was about it and on top of that I woke up at 2:00am sick as a dog and you know the rest. We won't be going back there anytime soon. Boma was great all around and we ate at 9:00pm and everything was fresh and the service was excellent!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter