HELP: Birthday at Whispering Canyon?

disneyfans4ever

Mousekeeter
My friends and I are thinking about taking our two guy friends to Disney World for their 20th birthday. We were thinking about going to Whispering Canyon for lunch. Do you think thats a good idea? They aren't HUGE disney people...but we thought maybe some good fun at WCC might be entertaining.

Your thoughts would be very appreciated-- thanks!:wizard:

My friends and I are thinking about taking our two guy friends to Disney World for their 20th birthday. We were thinking about going to Whispering Canyon for lunch. Do you think thats a good idea? They aren't HUGE disney people...but we thought maybe some good fun at WCC might be entertaining.

Your thoughts would be very appreciated-- thanks!:wizard:

That would be fun... Normally... it is not as wild and crazy at lunch as it is at dinner but its still fun. And please make sure to tell your server about the birthday. ALSO.. you could order a cake for them that they bring at the end of your meal!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter