Help!! Anyplace to grab lunchto take on the DME with us?

C&OsMommy

Mouseketeer
Our flight arrives at about noon and we wanted to grab lunch in the terminal to take with us on the DME to eat on the way to POR.

Any ideas or tips???

There are plenty of counter places at the gates and there is food court in the main terminal.
That said, I think (but I may be mistaken) that there were signs on the ME buses indicating no food or drinks.

Darn, didn't think about that! I was trying to maximize our time so we can just check in and get to the parks! Maybe we will just have to use a CS at the hotel.

we are flying SW too, so maybe a quick trip to McDs to save our CS meal for later! Thanks so much for all the help!!!!

You could always walk and eat in the airport :)

We had to wait awhile for for our ME bus to arrive if the same thing happens to you there will be lots of time to finish your lunch before boarding.

Our ME driver very nastily told us we could not bring drinks on "HER" bus (before we had even gotten off the bench where we were waiting/finishing) so I would either eat before or after.

There is a VERY fast Burger King in teh terminal where we get off the plane. Not the best food, of course, but they have everything waiting. We grabbed our food, paid, ate, and were on the way to the bus. It was nice to sit and chill for a few minutes, anyway. We were running on such adrenaline, time to catch our breath. It probably only took 15 minutes of our time.

There is a VERY fast Burger King in teh terminal where we get off the plane. Not the best food, of course, but they have everything waiting. We grabbed our food, paid, ate, and were on the way to the bus. It was nice to sit and chill for a few minutes, anyway. We were running on such adrenaline, time to catch our breath. It probably only took 15 minutes of our time.

We eat at that BK whenever we fly out of MCO! It amazes me how cheap it seems after a week of paying for Disney food!

I second taking 15-30 mins. and eating at one of the quick food places at the airport and saving your CS. Then proceed to DME counter, relax and get ready for WDW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!