Help any info would b greatly appreciated

buckeye12

Earning My Ears
in the early stages of planning a vacation. We are wanting to go to sea world and aquatica. It will be me my husband and 10yr old niece. Is it possible to do both parks in two days if staying onsite. We are the type of people that will stay open to close with a quick bite to eat. We are looking at next April 19th-21st 2018.also not really wanting to have to rent a car what would be my possible transportation means from Mco to hotel at sea world?

If you are thinking Sea World one day and Aquatica the other, I would say that it will be difficult to do EVERYTHING at Sea World in one day. This is mainly because of the show schedules. But it really depends on what you consider everything! If you don't care about the shows, then maybe you can get everything done in a day.

I am thinking you would have no trouble with Aquatica in a day but, again, it really depends on whether or not you are interested in all the slides, rivers, play areas or just some.

I agree, if you can I would plan 2 days for SW and 1 for Aquatica.

I took my 10 year old niece last year. We did 5 days at SW and 1 at Aquatica. We were going to do one less day at SW and another day for Aquatica but where they had the smoking areas were not great for me as it gives me an asthma attack. Not the best, when I can't carry the inhalers around at a waterpark.

Arriving at park opening and staying until park close, you should be able to accomplish all slides and attractions at Aquatica (if that week happens to be either spring break or easter, you may want to consider purchasing Quick Queue at AQ, just to maximize your time).

SeaWorld is virtually impossible to do in a day if you want to see every show, ride every ride, and visit all the animal exhibits in the park. You could hit the highlights and do "a lot", but not everything. Personally, I think SeaWorld is a full two-day park if its to be enjoyed to the fullest.

For transportation options, you would be looking at a Mears shuttle from MCO or a taxi.

Another question how far is universal city walk from sea world we was thinking of maybe doin dinner there one night...

Another question how far is universal city walk from sea world we was thinking of maybe doin dinner there one night...

CityWalk isn't too far from SeaWorld. You follow the signs to I-4 East toward Orlando. The Universal exit is just after Sand Lake exit so stay to the right. Right now if you go after 6 pm you don't have to pay for parking in the garage but I'm not sure if that is always.

For doing everything in one day in April it really depends on the schedule. They are adding a new bubble blowing show over the summer so we don't really know what that schedule will be. Right now they have been having the Dolphin Days shows around 3:30 pm and 5 pm during the week plus a 10 am show on the weekend. They have we were here in March and here now and there is now much open between 9 am and 10 am. To see everything in a day assuming Dolphin Days won't be open at 10 am and the show schedule will be similar to the current schedule this is what I would do:

Get there super early so you can get your ticket and go through security. If you print your ticket at home it will tell you what area to go for entrance. Mainly people go to the kiosks to the left of the entrance but some people can use their paper to get in. Our annual passes came out of the kiosks. If you bring bags into the park the lines are a bit longer. I'm guesting you plan to walk to the park. SeaWorld has partner hotels that include reserved seating for the shows which is nice. When you get into the park get a map. This will have all the restaurant and show times. Go on Manta right when the park opens and go check out the stingrays and dolphins (don't miss the underwater viewing area you see a lot more there). At 10 am be at the rope drop for the back area of the park. Ride Mako, Kraken, and Atlantis (if you want - you can get wet). Do what you can but still be at the 11 am Sea Lion show or the 11:15 am cat & dog show. Pick up some food and go to the Shamu show 12:15 pm. I would skip the Antarctic ride since the line can be crazy long and it's not much of a ride. You can go in the non-rider line to still see the penguins. It's super cold in there so you can't stay long but there is an area just past there before you exit where you can watch the penguins in a more comfortable temperature. Try back to the rides you missed earlier. The Wild Artic area is neat and may be better to do the walk through tour since the ride is pretty rough - similar to Star Wars at Disney. Then go to whatever shows you missed earlier. I think it's likely you can see everything you would like in one day. Check out the Antarctic ride and Wild Arctic on Youtube so you can see if those are something you would want to ride.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter