Help ADR on App but not website!!

Dakota731

DIS Veteran
Have a be our guest ADR next month and it shows up on the app but not the website. Will this be an issue?

Nah. The website sometimes has issues. As long as you have a confirmation number you're good.

I would just have your email confirmation too just in case. Someone said same thing about FPs today. Showing on MDE but not website.

I have the opposite problem. I have a Cali Grill brunch res that shows on the my itinerary on the website but not the app. And I cannot get it to link in the app.

I have the opposite problem. I have a Cali Grill brunch res that shows on the my itinerary on the website but not the app. And I cannot get it to link in the app.
Same here! I have an Afternoon Tea at The Grand Floridian that shows up if I get on MDE through the website, but not if I use the App.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter