Help! 2 week stay with multiple people staying

slaclandry

Mouseketeer
Looking for suggestions. We have a 2 week stay booked for May in a 2 bedroom at BCV. We will have multiple people coming and going, but never over the room occupancy at one time. A total of 15 different people will be staying at different times over the 2 weeks. How have others navigated this especially now that park reservations are needed, never mind access to the pool and extra magic hours. I considered splitting the reservation but I don’t really want to do that. Thanks! :o

Looking for suggestions. We have a 2 week stay booked for May in a 2 bedroom at BCV. We will have multiple people coming and going, but never over the room occupancy at one time. A total of 15 different people will be staying at different times over the 2 weeks. How have others navigated this especially now that park reservations are needed, never mind access to the pool and extra magic hours. I considered splitting the reservation but I don’t really want to do that. Thanks! :o

You're going to have to go to the lobby on the days that someone checks out and someone checks in. They may not be able to add them to the reservation but can add them as a day guest. If they are able to add them to the reservation, your points might go wacky because we have all heard the horrors of the front desk people messing up points when modifications are made.

As a day guest, they can get access to the pool but would not get access to early entry. They might get access to the evening hours as a day guest.

It is unlikely that, at this late date, you can split the reservation without losing part of it.

I think it is going to be very tough because my DD couldn’t get them to add her friend at the resort and issued the day pass.

If you still can, I’d try to book them as each stay with the people and ask MS to list on each a continuous stay so you don’t have to change rooms.

They can’t split it now that it’s one booked reservation.

Park reservations are tied to tickets so that should not be a problem. But without being official guests, they won’t be eligible for extra Magic hours.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter