Hello My Name is... And I am NOT on the Podcast Cruise

And what makes you think that us cruisers aren't spying here on you? :rolleyes1

:tiptoe:

I am so much a better spy than any of you! (except I am SOO far behind! Stupid work!)

My name is Jackie and I am not going on the cruise :sad1::sad1::sad1:

I still live in hope that is my lottery ticket wins I will be there in a shot :sad1:

The pain is too much to bear :sad1::sad1::sad1:

IMG_4198.jpg

Jackie, I LOVE that dress!!!! :love: FABULOUS!!!:lovestruc

Beat me to it!!! It's so pretty! :love:

:thumbsup2

We are definately on the wrong side of the atlantic :lmao:

I totally agree with that! I am still trying to find a decent photo.... might take a while!

i'm not on the cruise either...originally because that was the week i was going to be in WDW anyway, but then i didn't graduate college in January so that's not happening either!!

AND...May 10 is my birthday. :sad:
i would have loved to have gone solo! But my private pilot flight test is May 12, so there is really no way around it...sigh.

Hello My Name is Lorie And I'm so :sad1: that I can't go on the podcast cruise. I couldn't justify the cost when it first came out and then with DH getting laid off at Thanksgiving there was no way.:sad2:

Boo hoo, I am not going either.
I am just going back to work this week after Jan. surgery and I am not going to WDW this year..............yuck.

Next cruise I am going and it will probably be alone.....DH likes Disney and the vacations, but it ends there.

I will be looking at all of the reports and expecting pics.

My name is Jennifer and I won't be on the Podcast cruise either.
We will be at SSR in August for our 1st trip "home" as new DVC members of AKL but I still wish I was cruising. Maybe next time!

My name is Elaine and we planned to go on the podcast cruise but then my brother-in-law booked his wedding the day the cruise leaves. We cruised on the Wonder in February instead and got the opportunity to do a bounce-back cruise in December so it's some consolation.

Hope y'all have a terrific time.

Hey - My name is Elaine also - Nice to meet you!

I'm so sad that I'm not going on the podcast cruise either. :sad1:

Plus if any future podcast cruises are planned for the next 2 years I might miss them too. Dh has a possible transfer to Australia which would totally rule out any WDW trips (or cruises)!

Hello, my name is David and I am not going on the Podcast cruise. The biggest problem with any cruise is the water. There should be some kind of big festival ON LAND and bigger than the toy story thing... (im new to the boards but go to WDW 2-5 times a year)..

Hello....my name is Dawn.....and I'm not on the podcast cruise......:sad1:

....but not-so-seceretly plotting to get on the next one :cheer2:

My name is Tracey & I am not going on the podcast cruise. Hopefully DH has to go to the USA for work some time this year so I can do some WDW or cruise..

I'm not going, either....didn't think I would really be jealous, but after all the recent talk on the podcast, the cruise primers, etc., I really wish I was going! I'll actually be at the World while the cruise is going on, so if only I had planned ahead more....oh well, next time!:sad2:

My name is Jack and I am not going on the podcast cruise.

Would love to see Castaway Cay again, but the planets did not align this year. Maybe 2010?

Not a cruiser either, but wish I was. School is more important...my teaching and my 7 year old daughter's going.

non-podcast cruiser here (haven't done any kind of cruise yet), but I will be going to Disneyland Paris for 3 days this summer with my family. Really looking forward to this! :wizard:

My name is Janet...and I
m not going on the podcast cruise either :sad1:

I'm going to stay home and eat cake. And pie. And brownies. And cookies.

My name is Jen, and I'm not going either. No trips at all for us in 2009 - we have a big family get-together planned for 2010. I vote for the next one in 2011...I can't swing both a cruise and a week's vacation down there in one year, no matter how much fun it would be! As a teacher, I'd love a summer (or break-time) cruise, but I'm seriously considering just taking time off for the next one. It's easier since I've gotten DH hooked on the podcast now, too. We got our Tshirts Thursday - :woohoo:!! But I sure can't wait to hear about this one!

My Name is Susie, and I'm not going on the Podcast Cruise either:sad1:. But I will be at Disneyland in sept, or any anyother time they visit us. I'm a Disneyland local. And I plan on being at WDW in December. I do hope that everyone has a great time on the cruise though. :upsidedow

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter