Hello my Friends...A MARVELous Anniversary cruise on the Magic with MDAS Jan 2019

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Trip Reports' started by xavier2001, Jan 26, 2019.

1. aboveH20

aboveH20 DIS Veteran

Thanks. I'm trying to fit everything into a carryon, not sure why because I intend to check it. Amazing how much I'm packing just for five nights. I guess I want to be prepared for cold at night. I'm going with my son who won't have anything "nice" so I think I'll just take a slightly nicer t-shirt. I can't wait!

2. xavier2001

xavier2001 Mouseketeer

It was cooler than I was expecting, especially near Miami. My hubby, who runs cold, was wishing he had brought some warmer clothes. Have a blast, it’s an amazing 5 days!!

3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. aboveH20

aboveH20 DIS Veteran

That's a good reminder. I think I'll throw in some more warm stuff. I could stay in NY is I wanted to :cold:

xavier2001 likes this.
  5. dekkerdisneydreamer

dekkerdisneydreamer Raising Disneyholics one at a time!

I enjoyed your report, thanks for writing it. I think you may have been on the same cruise as a couple that Vlogs about Disney. They're pretty popular, their channel is The Tim Tracker. :goodvibes

xavier2001 likes this.
  6. xavier2001

xavier2001 Mouseketeer

Just looked them up, they were on the MDAS just before ours but now I'm addicted, I wish I had seen this before we left, SO exciting!! I think I know what I"m going to be doing the next several days, watching vlogs lol!

Thanks for reading along :)

dekkerdisneydreamer likes this.
  7. dekkerdisneydreamer

dekkerdisneydreamer Raising Disneyholics one at a time!

They are really good IMO. They've been doing it for ten years now. Tim really gets a great perspective on all things in Orlando. Not just Disney.

xavier2001 likes this.
  8. Clarkyslovedisney

Clarkyslovedisney Earning My Ears

I am loving your trip report! We leave for the WBPC Cruise in less than two weeks and I think our next cruise will be a Marvel Cruise. I aLso totally relate to your quote about spending theee dollars in a week or a hundred in five minutes. Although on a Disney Cruise I think it is easier to spend the 100 in five minutes than the three dollars in a week.

lorimay and xavier2001 like this.
  9. xavier2001

xavier2001 Mouseketeer

Enjoy PC, hands down the best cruise we've ever taken!!! I had my DH convinced to go again in 2020, then the early dates came out and put a kabash to it, too early in the year to pull the kids out of school. I told DH, as soon as they are in college, we are booking PC again (assuming we aren't bankrupted by high college costs lol).

lorimay and Clarkyslovedisney like this.