Hello Members :)

IreneCastro

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone. I am Irene, and I am a new member. I recently registered to ask a questions that I hope you Disney veterans might be able to answer. I recently was approved for a Disney Visa(today, so I could qualify for the $100 statement credit on my 1st purchase), and was trying to buy 2 2-Day 1 park a day hopper tickets online, with the so-cal residents discount (@$158.10 each). I've been trying to buy these tickets for the past hour now, and I just keep getting the message:

We are sorry - the tickets that you have selected are temporarily unavailable. Please try back in a few minutes.

Is anyone else experiencing this problem with purchasing e-tickets? And please forgive me if I posted this question in the wrong forum, I'm new here.

Also, I only applied for the Disney Visa so that I could get the $100 off my 1st statement with this ticket purchase. If I don't buy them online, and at the park gate, I won't be able to use my new Disney Card since I have to wait for it to come in the mail.

Thank you for any help you can give.

IreneCastro said:
Hi everyone. I am Irene, and I am a new member. I recently registered to ask a questions that I hope you Disney veterans might be able to answer. I recently was approved for a Disney Visa(today, so I could qualify for the $100 statement credit on my 1st purchase), and was trying to buy 2 2-Day 1 park a day hopper tickets online, with the so-cal residents discount (@$158.10 each). I've been trying to buy these tickets for the past hour now, and I just keep getting the message:

We are sorry - the tickets that you have selected are temporarily unavailable. Please try back in a few minutes.

Is anyone else experiencing this problem with purchasing e-tickets? And please forgive me if I posted this question in the wrong forum, I'm new here.

Also, I only applied for the Disney Visa so that I could get the $100 off my 1st statement with this ticket purchase. If I don't buy them online, and at the park gate, I won't be able to use my new Disney Card since I have to wait for it to come in the mail.

Thank you for any help you can give.

Have you tried calling customer service to purchase them over the phone?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter