Hello I'm new.

Diskneeworlder

Earning My Ears
Happy to have found these boards. I spent four of the last five weekends at Disney in one park or another. Today I had about the worst group of experiences I'd imagine possible though I've always believed with Disney to know no limits.

Though I've never looked before I found some of the information here to be very useful. It's a little disappointing to be looking like I'm looking. I've never had to before. The magic somehow seems to stop being so magical if I have to be the magician.

I don't wish to distract anyone though. So let me be honest. No one. Not even Disney is going to cheat my 3 year old 30 inch daughter, ever, period.

That being said let's move forward. I've been let down, disappointed and cheated enough. I'm ready to cheat back. I'm not looking for insider park secrets from Disney lovers though I have some to share. I've moved past that stage. I'm ready to break stuff.

If you love Disney and stand by them hard and fast I'm not looking for you, disregard this post. If you were part of the torment today that was Pandora or have found your own dissatisfaction inbox me and let's begin.

Thanks JD

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter