Hello, I’m 18 and a cruise addict.

TotalDisneyFan

Proud Cruise Fanatic!
Hi guys, my name is Justin (I’m 18 by the way) or TotalDisneyFan and I am a total cruise addict. We are going on the March 28 3 night Bahamas cruise on the Disney Dream and can’t wait! I already joined our little group in the cruise forum. I am also a huge imagineer fan so you will probably see my ideas posted. I am also on various other Disney sites with basically the same name. Hope to get to know you all and enjoy my time here.
- Justin

Hi Justin!

:welcome: :wave2:

I'm Emily and I'm 19, so I like to meet other young Disney fans! I've never done the Disney cruises myself, but they seem pretty awesome.

Sigh....I wish I could go on a cruise but my DW flat refuses to get on a boat. Any suggestions that would help me change her mind?

Hey, I'm 23 and love cruises too...I've only been on 3 but they are the ultimate vacation (besides WDW:) )
Have fun on your cruise and welcome to the boards!

Hi Justin!

:welcome: :wave2:

I'm Emily and I'm 19, so I like to meet other young Disney fans! I've never done the Disney cruises myself, but they seem pretty awesome.
Ahh… my dream girl. A girl that loves Disney. :) Haha, anyway thanks for the welcome!

Sigh....I wish I could go on a cruise but my DW flat refuses to get on a boat. Any suggestions that would help me change her mind?
I have been on many cruises and we had some rough sea days but we never regretted a cruise we have been on. I would say go with the money approach. It is usually cheaper and you get to visit multiple ports.

Hey, I'm 23 and love cruises too...I've only been on 3 but they are the ultimate vacation (besides WDW:) )
Have fun on your cruise and welcome to the boards!
Thanks! :)

Thanks!

Welcome!!!
Thank you!
- Justin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter