Hello from Grand Cayman!

KrisannB

DIS Veteran
Well it is beautiful here and we choose to stay on board today and enjoy the ship.

We left this past Saturday and everything has been wonderful so far - still a few more days to go and we are all looking forward to Castaway Cay on Friday.

We had our Couples villa yesterday - so heavenly!

We go to Palo's tonight.

We are in room 7512 with a porthole (we were upgraded from cat. 11 - so glad we were! The room is really great - had much more storage places than I thought it would.

The bags for the kids from Shirley were WONDERFUL! The kids loved them!

Well off to get DD's hair braided - will give a full report when we return.

If you see Pikey around tell him 'tink' from the Thanksgiving western says "hey"

Here is a pic of the Magic as you were sailing past the Two Palms cam this past Saturday. Enjoy the rest of your cruise, we'll be boarding the Magic in just 18 more days!!!!! :thumbsup2

42206.jpg

Hi KrisannB, my sister Cathy and her family are also on the Magic with you. Have a great time at Castaway Cay!

Grand Cayman is a great island! I love the harbor and the crystal clear water at 7 Mile Beach....137 days until I will be there digging my feet in the sand.

I hope you get to have a MAGICal :sunny: day at CC today!!! :wave2:

We're in 7512 for our B2B in 2/03 & 2/10. As soon as I saw the cabin # I had a flood of warm feeling. Have a wonder cruise. :banana: :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter