Hello everyone!

Alana1980

Mouseketeer
I've been a member of this forum for a while. Some time last year my mum and stepdad had a plan to take all of the adult offspring + spouses + their children where applicable to DLP, but no-one was able to agree on dates so it all fell apart. Recently Mum contacted me and said that because I was the most excited out of all the adult offspring she's going to organise a trip to DLP for just her and me. It's not booked yet, but so far I know that the plan is to go in the 3rd or 4th week in September 2019, travel on the Eurostar, arrive on Monday and leave on Wednesday (so 3 days and 2 nights), stay in DLH, with the Disney Express luggage service and a Photopass. I'm excited already even before it's been booked - I've already bookmarked as many useful links as I can find, downloaded the DLP app, the Lineberty app and the Photopass app and started following one of the DLP Youtube accounts! Once I know when we're going and all the details I'll get a counter / ticker set up and ask the last couple of questions I've got (I already found the answers to most of the questions here on the various FAQ threads and by using the search functions)

Hello, and congrats on your forthcoming trip! Is this going to be your first visit?

September is a nice moment of the year to visit DLP. Hopefully the “Food & Wine” is to be back in the Studios, always nice to get sample and drinks between two rides!

I went as a child in 1992 when it was "Eurodisney" but sadly, try as I might, I can't remember much of it at all. Even the pictures I took on a kid-friendly film camera didn't come out because most of them were of the parade in the evening and I didn't have a flash on the camera. This time I have a smartphone and a 58 GB SD card, so I can take pictures to my heart's content!

Hi! I am going with my DH and DM to DLP in 2 months for a day and a half as part of a 2 week London and Paris trip. It is our first time visiting Europe. We are also staying at the DLH.

Hi! I am going with my DH and DM to DLP in 2 months for a day and a half as part of a 2 week London and Paris trip. It is our first time visiting Europe. We are also staying at the DLH.
Oh cool, where are you and your family from? I hope you enjoy your European holiday

@CynBeth I went to DLP when it was Eurodisney back in 1992, and I've had a few family holidays to various parts of France over the years, but none recently.

Have you ever visited the US?

Alas no. I would love to - in fact one of my if-I-ever-won-millions-on-the-lottery dreams is to spend a few years doing an exhaustive road trip all around the USA, going to every city and big town and tourist attraction, because in my mind America is an amazing place that's got crowded cities and big empty spaces and deserts and beaches and mountains and endless flat plains filled with wheat and forests and places where it's always hot and sunny and places where it's always cold and snowy and so many scenic landscapes to look at...

Alas no. I would love to - in fact one of my if-I-ever-won-millions-on-the-lottery dreams is to spend a few years doing an exhaustive road trip all around the USA, going to every city and big town and tourist attraction, because in my mind America is an amazing place that's got crowded cities and big empty spaces and deserts and beaches and mountains and endless flat plains filled with wheat and forests and places where it's always hot and sunny and places where it's always cold and snowy and so many scenic landscapes to look at...

I have that same lottery-winning dream, going through all 50 states but until then i do bits and pieces. New York, washington, San Diego/La jolla and Anaheim & Kissimmee

I understand what you mean there are many wonderful states in the US and want to visit them all eventually. We try to go on a summer trip every year to see more and more of it. What you were saying is how I feel about Europe. There are so many countries I want to visit at first I thought I would have to win the lotto so I could be retired and take a month for travel but realized we could split things up so picked our top 2 cities of London and Paris trip for this summer and maybe in a few years will fly overseas again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!