Hello Everyone!!

milza26

Earning My Ears
I can't sleep so I decided to read the boards! I haven't been on much lately because we don't have any trips planned for this year. :( It feels so weird not going to WDW this year! Instead we are moving to Washington state from New Hampshire in a few months. We are debuting a DL trip or WDW trip in 2017. My son leans more towards DL because he never been.

How is everyone else doing in the new year?

Busy! I went to a friends wedding straight after NYE. Then we started tearing apart my DS12(nearly 13) room as he starts high school in two days. We wanted to turn it from a cluttered little boys room into a cool teen hangout and I think we achieved our goal. If I ever mange to work out how to upload a picture here, I will lol.

Then we had the traditional week long birthday for the twins, they were born on Australia Day (today!) but as it's a public holiday people are away or can't make it due to other plans etc etc. Yesterday one of my dearest friends came over for lunch on their way home to NSW which was lovely. Today we finished birthday celebrations ;) and have just been chilling. Tomorrow we get organised for first day of school the next day, and we have to pack a bag as the kids dad is down for the weekend.

At some stage I have to do more housework than just throwing things in the spare room out of sight of guests :rotfl2:I would also like to get into bed before 2am very soon. Uni for me starts back beginning of March. And I'm pretty certain I may do something about my health/fitness/fat and start a ***PROFANITY WARNING*** diet very soon, maybe next Monday.

Pretty good! A cross country move sounds interesting! I've been trying to decide what to do about our trip. If I get a job in my home county, we;re good, otherwise it'll be a Labor Day weekend birthday quick trip. ADRs start in March so I have a few weeks to decide what to do. I teach, so most jobs that become open, don't open til April/May/June which means I HAVE to make a decision before March.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter