Hello Everyone

CaptainEIEIO

Even if you choose not to decide you still have ma
Just thought I would say howdy to everyone and let you know I was around and checking this huge wonderful site all about Disney. I have been receiving email updates from this site for quite some time now and have been lurking about and checking it out before finally deciding to register.

I am a huge Disney fan....but then again obviously so are all of you or we wouldn't be here. I have managed to addict my wife and children to Disney too which isn't a bad thing in my eyes. I grew up in Westminster California as a child, which is right next to Anaheim, which as we all know is where Disneyland is located. I use to ride my bike to Disneyland as a child and was constantly there. While I enjoy going to Disney World, my favorite vacation destination is Disneyland. I still go to Disney World about every 7 to 10 years, but make it to Disneyland about every 2 to 3 years. I wish I live in Southern California so I could be a season ticket holder, I would be there every day, but I live in Iowa now and money is what holds me back from going every year.

So there ya have a little bit about me, I've rambled on enough. Glad to meet everyone.

Thanks for the welcomes everyone.

This place is huge, the more I look the more I find. ::yes::

Thanks for the welcomes everyone.

This place is huge, the more I look the more I find. ::yes::

It can be overwhelming at first! I've been a member for more than a year and there are still boards I've never visited! :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!