HELLO DISERS...Miss me?

SandraC

Longs for the feeling of sandy salt water in her k
Hi All ~ I haven't been around in ages! Last night I had a Disney dream! I've been thinking about Disney all day!

So much has happened since I last posted. We bought a tent trailer, so we've been communning with nature a lot. Because I used 'Disney trip money' for the trailer, I haven't been thinking of trip planning lately. I gained 60 pounds (long story) but I'm still feeling heatlhy. My kids are fine, dh is great. My car died this week, so we are in the market for another. Which means any chances of a 2005 trip are out of the question. That's okay. I think postponing a Disney trip until ds is tall enough for Space Mountain is our goal. He still has a couple of inches to go. I didn't have the winning numbers for Super7 last night, so I have to go to work next week. I'm having a great time at work. Even thou I gained so much weight, I can still teach aerobics and yoga. My preschool art classes are still awesome! I have been taking Reiki training and love it! Well I best get going. I hope to return later tonight! S

Hey Sandra! Good to see/hear from you again! Even though you're not planning a Disney trip, maybe you can make it to the DIS meet :)

I didn't win the Super 7 either... maybe next week since it's $21 million. Yeah right :rolleyes: :laughing: I know if I win, I won't be waiting a year to claim the prize!

What's Reiki training?

I was wondering what happened to you Sandra...great to see you back. :)

At the London Meet, we were wondering whether or not you were doin' OK!

Good to hear that everything is OK!

Just because your not planning a trip doesn't mean you have to "DIS" us!LOL

Scratch
pirate:

Hi ~ I'm happy to be back! I'd love a quicky DISmeet at the Shell Info Centre soon. During the week, the upstairs is open until 5pm. On weekends it's closed, but we can meet briefly on the main level for coffee and snacks and DISNEY chat! I am missing that DISNEY FEELING! I'll really start planning once my DISNEY bank acct builds up. Chat soon! S

hi sandra, i was just mentioning you to a co-worker today! i was talking about my upcoming solo trip and how i am meeting up with a few other dissers and mentioned how funny it was that dd and i recognized you when we were at CRT in 2002 and stopped to say hi:chat: glad you and your family are doing well.
kathe:D

Hey Kathe ~ I think of you often too! I saw a picture of the castle the other day and really missed Disney. Our next trip is at least two years away ~ but that's okay. I love the anticipation and planning. Right now, I hope to split our stay ~ a few nights at FQ and a few nights at a deluxe. Since my kids will be older, a deluxe will be fun. DD wants AKL. I am leaning towards S&D. I would like to try a value resort one day too. I am also waiting for the AK's new attraction of Mt. Everest to be completed before we venture south again. Chat soon! S

Hi Sandra! :wave: Nice to see you posting again! Glad to hear that everything is going well. :)

Remember how we talked about a Zoo meet one day? Well, looks like we are finally going to have one at the end of June. It would be great if you could join us! ::yes::

hi again Sandra:D i am staying at 2 of the resorts you are thinking about 2 weeks from now:sunny: i originally had booked POP and CSR (not your fave i know but i loved it there) but changed to POFQ and AKL to get the great AP discounts available. i have never been to FQ before, but sayed at AKL last may for a few nights. it is an awesome resort, your dd and ds would love it if they like to watch the animals. pool is great too. isn't it fun to plan? two years will go by before you know it! i don't know if i'll make it to wdw next year:( but maybe we'll meet up again in 2006. are you thinking about going to the dismeet at the zoo? i hope to but don't know if i can get the weekend off work. talk to you soon.
kathe

Hi ~ The zoo meet sounds fun! What date do you have in mind? Bunnyfo ~ Reiki is a universal energy of healing. The system is only about 150 years old ~ but it's awesome! Chat soon! S

Now that Sandra has been relocated and brought back to the fold, there are other prodigals we need to deal with - notably Cass (>>^..^<<) and our wayward moderator Peggy (PoohBWV).

Janet's right - all we did was ask "I wonder whatever happened to Sandra..." at the London meet and lo, here she is. All I can say is, we're good! :p

- Mike

Sandra, we are currently looking at Saturday, June 26 for the zoo meet but that is not final, yet. Keep an eye on this Toronto Meet thread over in the DIS Meets Forum.

Hope you can join us! :)

Hi Sandra ! Welcome back !:wave: Glad to hear that everything is good with you and your family. We contemplated a tent trailer a couple of years ago, but then decided against. We were concerned that we wouldn't get enough use out of it. Of course anyone we know that has bought one absolutely loves it.

I dreamt last night that I won $2000 on Super 7 -- and I decided to book off work today, drive to TO to pick up the cheque, stop at the Dis store and order my AP's for next year. Imagine how disappointed I was this morning to realize it was all a dream, and that I actually have to get saving $$$ for those AP's :teeth:

Mary Liz

Welcome back SandraC
It's good to hear from you. We are all fine here too; busy with school work , volunteer work and part-time jobs. When we stop at the Shell we always look for you.

Welcome back Sandra!!! Hope you can make the meet at the zoo in June. It would be wonderful to see you again.

Glad to hear that everything is going well.

Mary Liz -- we have a lottery pool at work -- so far we are all still working. :p We keep hoping though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter