Held Luggage

Dawnflower

My husband proposed to Minnie Mouse!!!!
When you transfer luggage from one resort to another, will they 2nd resort go ahead and put your luggage in your room if your not there? Like I check out of WL, leave my luggage at the bell service, then go check in at AKL and then go spend the day in the park, will my luggage be placed in my room or will I have to call down and have it delivered when I get back to the room at night?

Oh and does anyone have any hurrican spray? I have bug spray, deoderant spray, non-stick pan spray, but I am looking for some heavy duty hurrican spray, If you have any let me know! ;) :crazy:

When I switched from POR to AKL, I left my luggage with bell services at AKL as my room wasn't ready. Returning to my room my luggage wasn't there, so I had to call down for it. I have a common last name, and it took bell service three attempts to finally bring the right luggage to my room.:) Of course it was during the opening of the hotel, so things were a little crazy then.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter