Heigh Ho, Heigh Ho, It's off to run we go! A new and improved Teetz running Journal

rteetz

Rumors and News Moderator
Well its been a month since I have checked in here...

12 DAYS UNTIL DOPEY 4.0!

I got my Dopey simulation in last weekend. I feel good and prepared after that. December was crazy busy. Finishing the semester, training, life, the holidays. Just never ending.

I am off to Nashville with my dad for a few days here right before Marathon Weekend. I am excited to check out a new city.

Its almost here!

lhermiston

Beer-powered running machine
Well its been a month since I have checked in here...

12 DAYS UNTIL DOPEY 4.0!

I got my Dopey simulation in last weekend. I feel good and prepared after that. December was crazy busy. Finishing the semester, training, life, the holidays. Just never ending.

I am off to Nashville with my dad for a few days here right before Marathon Weekend. I am excited to check out a new city.

Its almost here!
Nashvegas is a blast. Jack's on Broadway Street (where all the honky tonks are) is a good stop for BBQ. And the Boogie Blues Bar on Printer's Alley is a great place to check out if you're out late.

• rteetz

Rumors and News Moderator
    Walt Disney World 5K!

I am not going to recap the days in between running just the races. I am retiring from trip reports so this will be my exclusive home for a while I think.

I will mention some expo stuff though. I went late in the day which is not normal for me but just how it worked out. Lines were nonexistent and a good amount of merch was still available unless you wanted all the pins. Luckily I preordered pins to not have to worry about that. I also picked up the weekend tervis stainless steel mug. I am not a fan of these new race shirts. I loved the designs but the shirts suck.

The WDW 5K is always rather un eventful. Met up with the Diser group before hand.

I was an AP card for this race looking very fat lol.

IMG_7206.jpg

IMG_7213.jpg

IMG_7217.jpg

IMG_7219.jpg

Running through Epcot is always fun.

IMG_7332.JPG

IMG_7224.jpg

IMG_7229.jpg

IMG_7225.jpg

I only stopped for two of the four characters on course, Geppetto and Jose. The Beast line was absolutely insane. Only four characters from the normal 5-6 is a disappointment.

IMG_7241.jpg

IMG_7284.JPG

5K was done and I didn't stick around long after. Temperature wasn't too bad and I didn't run that fast. Ended up being around a 50 minute 5K for me.

• Sleepless Knight

Jedi Knight Seeking His Jedi Princess
    Yeah I wouldn’t wait that long for a character no matter who it is.
    I think I waited that long for Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers during the 2019 10K, but that's because it was Chip and Dale and because I was getting over a nasty cold and used character stops as a way to rest.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates